- Project coordination with the Owner and other disciplines necessary to produce the project.
- Design of the water/wastewater infrastructure.
- Identify and apply for all necessary regulatory permits.
- Prepare all necessary calculations.
- Develop concept reports and project models.
- Produce project plans and specifications.
- Manage project schedule to achieve project milestones and deliverables.
- Oversee project bidding and construction administration phases.
- Assist with the resolution of construction issues and conduct site observations.
- Independently performs most assignments; self starter.
- Ability to assert yourself as a team leader.
- Capable of interfacing effectively with clients, staff and regulatory agencies.
Candidate shall, as a minimum, possess:
- BS in Civil Engineering from an ABET-accredited institution.
- PE license.
- Previous experience as a project engineer in civil and/or municipal type projects.
- Effective planning, scheduling and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and desire to learn.